Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Clean, bright. Ruby colour developing to maroon. On the nose is comple and elegant, wide fruity and spicy notes. On the mouth, elegant, with pleasant hints due to the barrel ageing. Long and silky finish. It matches with any kind of meat and mushrooms rice. Some tasty or oily fish such as tuna or cod. Medium-aged cheese such as emmental or gruyere.
Macán Clásico is a wine deeply attached to its territory. Freshness, fruitiness and delicacy are its signs of identity. It is produced in stainless steel casks; part of its malolactic fermentation in oak; oak and single use barrel ageing for 12 to 14 months determined only by the characteristics of the vintage. It is balanced in bottle for over 18 months....
Red wine wholly made using the Tempranillo variety. After the alcoholic fermentation, the malolactic process is carried out with 30% in barrels and the remaining 70% in tanks. The ageing takes place in etra fine and fine grain French wood, the majority in barrels and the rest in one-wine barrels. It remains in wood for 15 months and then in bottles until...